Monday, June 2, 2014

Two for Tuesday - 50% Off

Who doesn't like a bargain, right? Well, today I am super excited to be linking up with The Teaching Tribune who is hosting 'Two for Tuesday' as part of their Summer Bloggin' Series. 'Two for Tuesday' offers you the chance to grab some great buys with each blogger linked up selling 2 fabulous products at 50% off, today only!

If you are still in school, firstly I offer my sympathy! Secondly, I offer these bright and colorful End of Year Owl Awards to you for half price! Just $2.50!



And I *hate* to mention it, but as well as hanging by the pool and sleeping without an alarm, summer is also a great time to get your classroom organized. Check out this Job Chart, also offered at half off today only! $1.50!



Thanks so much for visiting! I do promise to be a good hostess more often! Check out some other great Two for Tuesday buys at The Teaching Tribune!



No comments:

Post a Comment